"Even with the massive amount of evidence to the contrary, the presiding judge in the McVeigh trial made it plain, he wouldn't permit anyone to call witnesses or to introduce evidence contrary to the government's claim of 'one man, one bomb'."

April 19, 1995

Is it not that there exists a government within the government in the United States? - Osama Bin Laden

Forerunner To 9-11 "A False Flag Conspiracy"
New Information - Posted in 2012

Below is Pat Shannan's shocking video documentary 'Oklahoma City Bombing - Forerunner to 9-11' which exposes the infamous bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City 1995 as an inside job, one which appears to have been a forerunner to a much bigger scale event that took place on 11.September 2001 in New York City. According to the official government story, which the news media accepted without question, the bombing in Oklahoma City, at the Alfred P. Murrah Building on April 19, 1995, was the work of American dissidents bent on a violent overthrow of the government. Congress responded by immediately enacting legislation to give the government unprecedented latitude with the invasion of individual privacy. All evidence actually points to a well planned, sophisticated government operation put into motion months earlier, with a massive cover-up controlled by the U. S. Justice Department, and carried through and beyond the "Star Chamber" charade of trials in Denver in 1997. This amazing documentary is full of startling facts never made public by the establishment news media about the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Building in Oklahoma on April 19, 1995. The Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 shocked the people of America and provided the US government with justification to introduce the first set of laws which restricted the civil rights of its citizens. This video documentary exposes the coverup behind the event where again the official explanation is a complete lie.We observe a 9-11 style scenario in 1995. 1h 50 min. long. It is recommended viewing.



 THE WITNESSES: Within minutes of the bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City, all available on-duty and off-duty police, fire and medical personnel from throughout the metropolitan area responded to the scene. Citizens and rescue crews teamed up to ensure the injured were treated and transported as quickly as possible.

In the first minutes following the blasts that devastated the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, the morning of April 19, 1995, a number of selfless individuals risked life and limb to rescue many of the victims. They were quickly joined by others.

Among the very first to arrive on the scene were Oklahoma City police officers, Terrance Yeakey, Gordon Martin and Ken Griffin, a number of Oklahoma City firefighters, Dr. H. Don Chumley, and General Services Administration planner Michael Lee Loudenslager.

Mike Loudenslager

In the aftermath of the bombing, the name Mike Loudenslager holds particular significance in the hearts of many in and around Oklahoma City. And this is so, because of the forewarning he gave to a number of those families who had children in the Murrah Building's day-care center.

In the weeks preceding the bombing, Michael Loudenslager, 48, had become increasingly aware that large amounts of ordnance and explosives were being stored in the building and as a result he, (along with the operator of the day-care center) strongly urged a number of parents to take their children out of the Murrah Building.

This situation arose after other employees became concerned with an increased amount of ordnance (missiles) being brought into the building by the B.A.T.F. and D.E.A. As a result of this concern, a grievance was filed with G.S.A. by the building's security director, whose wife ran the day-care center.

The result was, the security director, the man who who had filed the complaint citing the danger to the Murrah Building's occupants, lost his job there.

Then, after some remodeling work had been done to the day care center, and the operator (the security director's wife) notified Fire Marshals of the work's completion, (as was required by her license) Fire Marshals were denied access by federal agents, and were instructed to leave.

And then... the day-care operator lost her contract.

After hearing rumors about an impending bombing and feeling the risk was too great not to say anthing, Michael Loudenslager and the day-care center operator began speaking with parents, many of whom chose to remove their children. Because of their warnings, far fewer children were in the day-care center on that horrible Wednesday morning than there otherwise would have been. A number of families, in and around Oklahoma City, have these two people to thank for their children's lives today.  

At the time of the bombing, Loudenslager was in court. Shortly after the bombing, Loudenslager was among those who were actively helping in the rescue and recovery effort. A large number of those at the bomb-site either saw or talked with him.

During the course of the early rescue efforts, however, Mike Loudenslager was seen and heard engaging in a loud, angry exchange with someone there.

Much of his anger stemmed from the fact he felt the B.A.T.F. was in large part responsible, not only for the bombing, but for the death and injury to those inside, particularly the nineteen children who died as a result of the blast.

Her name was Baylee. She died

To the utter astonishment of a large number of police officers and rescue workers therefore, it was later reported that G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager's body had been found inside the Murrah Building the following Sunday, at his desk on the first floor, supposedly a victim of the 9:02 A.M. bombing.

The problem with the "official" story then, is that Loudenslager already been seen alive and well by numerous rescue workers at the bomb-site after the bombing, where he was actively engaged in the urgent task of rescuing critically injured victims.

Yes he is officially listed as one of the 168 bombing fatalities.

But Mike Loudenslager was murdered at the site, sometime after the bombing.

The question now becomes: Was he murdered and placed at his desk? Or, was he simply murdered and said to have been found at his desk?.

The Federal government had sequestered the area; no one who did not have official approval was allowed in.

This considerably narrows the list of suspects.

Michael Lee Loudenslager was survived by his wife, Betty, and one son.

Loudenslager's murder is unquestionably one of the most important sidelights of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Jack Colvert, Jackie Majors and Buddy Youngblood had also been at the Murrah Building that morning. Each saw Mike Loudenslager alive and well after the bombing.

They'e all dead.

So are Dr. H. Don Chumley and Officer Terry Yeakey.

As are, it is now said, about thirty people who either knew too much, or asked too many questions.

At least two attempts have been made on the life of Officer Gordon Martin.

Others who were there that morning have also felt threatened.

Many police officers and emergency services personnel still fear for their personal safety.

And for good reason..



It was a hazy spring morning, with the sun beginning to burn through an overcast sky, as Terrance Yeakey climbed out of his patrol car on a routine traffic stop in the downtown area shortly before 9:00 am. It had rained the night before, and rain was again in the forecast for later in the day, but the time being, the weather was pleasant.

Well liked, and well respected, Terry Yeakey was a bright, dedicated, well spoken and serious young law officer whose goal was to join the FBI. After earning an associate's degree in Psychology from Redlands Community College in El Reno in 1986, Terry Yeakey had enlisted in the Army and become a military policeman. He joined the Oklahoma City police in 1990 and was called up for service in the Persian Gulf in December. Back home in 1991, Yeakey married Tonia Rivera, his college sweetheart. Although the marriage didn't last, a reconciliation was already in the works. Terry Yeakey was the father of two girls and two boys.

In most respects, Officer Yeakey's morning shift up until now had been relatively uneventful. Unbeknownst to him at the time, however, was the fact that some very unusual activity by federal agents was currently taking place nearby.

A few minutes later, a woman and her passengers stopped at the intersection of 5th and Broadway just blocks from Officer Yeakey's traffic stop. Off to her left, she saw a helicopter circling above the courthouse, and also the Federal building a block and a half away. After turning left onto 5th St., and starting to head west, she continued to watch the helicopter circle. The time was 9:02 a.m.

Suddenly her attention was drawn to a tremendously bright spherical-shaped light, near the street, in front of the Federal building. It gave off a strange momentary electrical impulse: A humming or crackling sound [similar to a transformer or high-voltage electrical lines.] Then the light seemed to explode. She next heard popping sounds, and saw flashes coming from inside the building, as window panels began blowing outward from some of the floors. It now felt as if her eardrums were being sucked out of her head.

Then she saw it. A gigantic blue-flash came out of the center of the building and leaped skyward through the roof, immediately followed by a tremendous explosion. Shocked, she saw the roof of the nearby Journal Records building raise up in the air and come back down, with a portion of it crashing to the ground in the parking lot. Pulling to the curb she saw the Federal building a block or so in front of her, where the explosions came from, being blown apart and starting to crumble, and she people dying.

Next, what appeared to be a missile, shot out of the building. She watched the trajectory as it went some distance up in the air, then came back down, hitting she thought, somewhere over near the river.

Nearby, Officer Yeakey [still at his traffic stop] saw, heard and felt some of the same things that the woman, her passengers, and others in the area had. Quickly he headed to the scene. Incredibly, a number of people (in different places) had just witnessed the explosion of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, the morning of April 19, 1995.

Jane Graham worked for HUD on the seventh floor of the Federal building. While viewing a video tape of the original television coverage of the bombing, she noticed men who she had seen in the building the day before and again on the morning of the bombing. They had been dressed like the building's maintenance workers, but she had never seen them before.

On the morning of the bombing at approximately 8:00 a.m. "these two men were coming out of the stairwell on the first floor. Both were dressed in blue pants and shirts like our maintenance workers. They walked by me and I thought at the time they looked so different from our normal people that are employed in our building."

Jane saw three different men in the parking garage beneath the Murrah building who had what she thought was telephone wiring and a block of solid putty-colored substance. They had plans of the building they were discussing or arguing. Apparently, there was a disagreement because one of the men was pointing to various areas in the garage. They were talking about the plans of the building. "I assumed they were telephone workers. When they saw me watching them, they took this wiring and whatever else was in their hands and put it into a paper sack, behind the passenger's seat in a...faded green station wagon."


Thirty minutes before the bombing,Timothy McVeigh, accompanied by another man, and driving a rented Ryder truck, actually had to stop and ask directions to North West 5th and Harvey, the location of the Murrah Building. McVeigh didn't even know where the building was located. Yet not one, but two bombs, in addition to the truck, exploded that morning. Two additional bombs which failed to detonate, both larger than the initial bombs, were found inside the building.


Jane Graham's office was on the seventh floor, but she had just gone to the ninth when the blast occurred. "In reflecting on this I want to specify that the first bomb, the first impact was a waving effect, like an earthquake, which lasted several seconds. About six or seven seconds later a bomb exploded; there was an entirely different sound and thrust. It was like it came right from the center up, we could feel the floor move. The last thing I remember was looking up and seeing the roof being blown off."

These were two distinct events that occurred. The second blast was not only very very loud, it was also very powerful.

Jane gave this testimony as an affidavit. She also talked with the FBI about these incidents, but they showed little interest, only asking if she could positively identify either McVeigh or Nichols.

Rep. Charles Key has been the individual down in Oklahoma responsible for the grand jury sitting in session on the investigation of the bombing. Charles lost his business and suffered great personal hardships trying to get to the truth. He put out a video on the bombing shortly after this sickening act of terrorism. One thing you see on his film is part of the arsenal of weapons being removed that were kept on the ninth floor occupied by the ATF.

One thing uncovered during this grand jury and subsequent investigations is that the ATF had not only kept C-4 plastic explosives on the ninth floor, but also a TOW missile - seven floors above a day care center full of children and infants.

Charles Key, a five-term Republican in the Oklahoma State Legislature was defeated in the primary in Oklahoma City in September 1998 by a former IRS agent who continually called Key a conspiracy nut throughout the campaign.

One of the first doctors at the scene of the bombing was Don Chumley who operated the Broadway Medical Clinic located about half a mile from the Murrah Federal Building. Shaun Jones, Chumley's stepson, was assisting him. Jones recalled the scene:

"Chumley, who was working with Dr. Ross Harris, was one of the few doctors who actually went into the Federal Building while the others waited outside. He had helped [get] many people [out], including seven babies, whom he later pronounced dead."

According to Michelle Moore, who has investigated the bombing, Chumley was asked to bandage two federal agents who falsely claimed to have been trapped in the building that morning.

Since the pair was obviously not hurt, Chumley, offended, refused to participate in the charade.

When the agents petitioned another doctor at the scene, Chumley intervened, threatening to report them.

Dr. Chumley, like many others, was strongly impacted by the tragic experience. He was a man of integrity and character and, when asked to participate in a questionable and outright deceptive act, he had adamantly refused.

Chumley had not only worked side by side with Officer Terry Yeakey during those first hours and days of rescue, but also had defied the federal officers at the scene who reportedly attempted to have him falsify reports.

Something was terribly wrong. Both men realized it, and over the next months, both began to assemble evidence.

"It was rumored about town that Chumley was about to go public with some damning information. He never got the chance."

An experienced private pilot with an instrument rating and over 600 hours flying time, Dr. Chumley's skills were never in question. Yet he was killed five months later on September 24, 1995

The plane he was piloting, his Cessna 210, was on its way from Amarillo, Texas to Guthrie. Chumley's plane was in a climb, when it suddenly, and without explanation, went into a nosedive from an altitude of 6,900 feet, plunging into a field near Amarillo, under what are called "mysterious circumstances."

Chumley was killed instantly.

FAA investigators found nothing mechanically wrong to cause such a bizarre accident and the accident remains unsolved.

"The thing that's odd to me is that Don was perfectly healthy," said Shaun Jones, Chumley's step-son. "He was talking to the tower, and from one minute to the next he just went straight smack down into the ground." Investigators said they could find no evidence of an explosion at the macabre scene. Chumley's throttle was still set at cruise, and his gear and flaps were up. The FAA inspector stated there were "no anomalies with the engine or the airframe," and "pathological examination of the pilot did not show any pre-existing condition that could have contributed to the accident." "Everything was fine, he was in the air for 15 minutes, he was climbing, he had just asked permission to go from six to seven thousand feet. They tracked him on the screen at 6,900 feet, and the radar technician said he saw him on the radar, then he looked back and he was gone, and the plane came straight, straight down. I mean, no attempt to land... nothing, just straight down."

After the death of his friend, Dr. Don Chumley, in an airplane "accident" that he himself had helped investigate, Terrance Yeakey had a strong feeling that his own days might now be numbered. All this was being done to keep key people in Oklahoma City from talking and to send a clear message to others who might consider it; and to ultimately bury the truth along with all of the victims.


Many more good people lost their lives in, and as a result of the events surrounding the bombing of the Murrah Building. Terry Yeakey was one of them.

Officer Terry Yeakey, a giant of a man with a heart as big as the rest of him, was an American hero. There is a memorable news photo of his 6-foot, 3-inch, 275-pound frame sprinting down NW 5th Street toward the building on one of the many rescue missions he performed that ugly day.

Within two minutes of the explosion Oklahoma City police officer Terrance Yeakey was at the Murrah Building. By all accounts he was among the first uniformed OCPD units to arrive. As he'd gotten closer he saw massive damage: blown out windows, and demolished and burning vehicles. Collapsed buildings, injury and death were everywhere along both sides of the 200 block of NW 5th Street.

Disregarding their own safety from falling debris, Yeakey, fellow officer Gordon Martin, Dr. Donald Chumley and several others, began getting the Murrah Building's badly injured to safety.

Yeakey ran back and forth into that concrete mess of bricks and mortar all day long continuing beyond exhaustion, far into the night. In a cadre of heroes that day, Yeakey's performance was outstanding. He worked for 48 hours without sleep.

While carrying out Randy Ledger, a large man weighing some 300 pounds, the last person he rescued that day, Yeakey slipped and fell two stories through a hole in the Murrah building during the rescue. After Mr. Ledger was safely in the ambulance, Yeakey accompanied him to Presbyterian Hospital.

It had immediately become obvious to Officer Yeakey that a number of things about the bombing just didn't add up.

If this was a terrorist bombing, then why were police lines already up behind the building when he first arrived, within a mere two minutes after the fact?

And where had all of those the ATF & FBI agents come from so quickly, arriving from outside of the building (most relatively unharmed) when he'd only just gotten there himself?

And most importantly, if this was the result of a sting operation gone bad, then why hadn't the building been evacuated beforehand?

Many very troubling questions about this bombing, at least in Terry Yeakey's mind, needed answers.

Yeakey was upset. While they had wanted to admit him to the hospital, he declined. The reason Yeakey refused admission to Presbyterian hospital later that morning is because he and a number of others at the bomb site had already been threatened with death by federal agents to "keep their mouth shut" about everything they'd seen and heard there that morning.

He called Tonia, his former wife, with whom he was in the process of reconciling, and asked her to come and pick him up at the hospital. After Tonia arrived, Yeaky got in the car and in tears he told her, "It's not what they're saying it is, Tonia. It's not what they're saying it is. It's all a lie. It's all a lie. It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way."

Yeakey had been very upset by something he had seen under the day care center on April 19th. He had wanted to go back and photograph it, but the officials would not let him onto the site again. The Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee (OKBIC) speculates that what Terry saw may have coincided with the possible evidence of another unreported bombing device uncovered by their "science people."

A giant government cover-up was in progress. But Yeakey had become aware of that fact long before the rest of us. He discovered it during the first hours of rescue. And he paid for that discovery with his life..

Witnesses began dying. He was one of them.

Dr. Don Chumley and Terry Yeakey, both, besides being at the Murrah Building that morning, shared one other commonality. Each at the time of his untimely death was attempting to compile and deliver evidence concerning the bombing itself, along with proof that Mike Loudenslager had been alive and well after the bombing.

But Yeakey was now afraid of what he had stumbled into as a result of his investigation.

Very afraid. For himself and for others. He was plagued by chronic back pain from the fall during the rescue. He suffered from insomnia and nightmares.

The following excerpt is from Yeakey's letter to a victim of the bombing who was questioning the federal government's claims about both the cause and the alleged perpetrators of the tragedy;

"Dear Ramona (Ramona McDonald),

I hope that whatever you hear now and in the future will not change your opinions about myself or others with the Oklahoma City Police Department, although some of the things I am about to tell you about is [sic] very disturbing.

I don't know if you recall everything that happened that morning or not, so I am not sure if you know what I am referring to.

The man that you and I were talking about in the pictures I have, [I] made the mistake of asking too many questions as to his role in the bombing, and was told to back off.

I was told by several officers he was a ATF agent who was overseeing the bombing plot and at the time the photos were taken he was calling in his report of what had just went down!

I think my days as a police officer are numbered because of the way my supervisors are acting and there is [sic] a lot of secrets floating around now about my mental state of mind. I think they are going to write me up because of my ex-wife and a VPO.

I told you about talking to Chaplain Poe, well the bastard wrote up in a report stating I should be relieved of my duties! I made the mistake of thinking that a person's conversation with a chaplain was private, which by the way might have cost me my job as a police officer! A friend at headquarters told me that Poe sent out letters to everyone in the department! That BITCH (Jo Ann Randall) I told you about is up to something and I think it has something to do with Poe. If she gets her way, they will tar and feather me!

I was told that Jack Poe has written up a report on every single officer that has been in to see him, including Gordon Martin and John Avery.

Knowing what I know now, and understanding fully just what went down that morning, makes me ashamed to wear a badge from Oklahoma City's Police Department. I took an oath to uphold the Law and to enforce the Law to the best of my ability. This is something I cannot honestly do and hold my head up proud any longer if I keep my silence as I am ordered to do.

There are several others out there who was [sic] what we saw and even some who played a role in what happened that day.

[Two Pages Missing]

My guess is the more time an officer has to think about the screw up the more he is going to question what happened... Can you imagine what would be coming down now if that had been our officers' who had let this happen? Because it was the feds that did this and not the locals, is the reason it's okay. You were right all along and I am truly sorry I doubted you and your motives about recording history. You should know that it is going to one-hell-of-a-fight.

Everyone was behind you until you started asking questions as I did, as to how so many federal agents arrived at the scene at the same time.

Luke Franey (a BATF agent who claimed he was in the building) was not in the building at the time of the blast, I know this for a fact, I saw him! I also saw full riot gear worn with rifles in hand, why? Don't make the mistake as I did and ask the wrong people.

I worry about you and your young family because of some of the statements that have been made towards me, a police officer! Whatever you do don't confront McPhearson with the bomb squad about what I told you. His actions and defensiveness towards the bombing would make any normal person think he was defending himself as if he drove the damn truck up to the building himself. I am not worried for myself, but for you and your group. I would not be afraid to say at this time that you and your family could be harmed if you get any closer to the truth. At this time I think for your well being it is best for you to distance yourself and others from those of us who have stirred up to many questions about the altering and falsifying of the federal investigation's reports.

I truly believe there are other officers like me out there who would not settle for anything but the truth, it is just a matter of finding them. The only true problem as I see it is, who do we turn to then?

It is vital that people like you, Edye Smith, and others keep asking questions and demanding answers for the actions of our federal government and law enforcement agencies that knew beforehand and participated in the cover-up.

The sad truth of the matter is that they have so many police officers convinced that by covering up the truth about the operation gone wrong, that they are actually doing our citizens a favor. What I want to know is how many other operations have they had that blew up in their faces? Makes you stop and take another look at Waco.

I would consider it to be an insult to my profession as a police officer and to the citizens of Oklahoma for ANY of the City, State or Federal agents that stood by and let this happen to be recognized as any thing other than their part in participation in letting this happen. For those who ran from the scene to change their attire to hide the fact that they were there, should be judged as cowards.

If our history books and records are ever truly corrected about that day it will show this and maybe even some lame excuse as to why it happened, but I truly don't believe it will from what I now know to be the truth.

Even if I tried to explain it to you the way it was explained to me, and the ridiculous reason for having [our] own police departments falsify reports to their fellow officers, to the citizens of the city and to our country, you would understand why I feel the way I do about all of this.

I believe that a lot of the problems the officers are having right now are because some of them know what really happened and can't deal with it, and others like myself made the mistake of trusting the one person we were supposed to be able to turn to (Chaplain Poe) only to be stabbed in the back.

I am sad to say that I believe my days as a police officer are numbered because of all of this.... "

Officer Terry Yeakey was scheduled to receive the Medal of Valor from the Oklahoma City Police Department (OCPD) on May 11, 1996.

He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country, two and a half miles west of the El Reno Penitentiary.


On May 11, 1996, the New York Times ran a story with the headline – ‘A Policeman Who Rescued 4 in Bombing Kills Himself.’

"Sergeant Terrance Yeakey, Oklahoma City Police Department, [OCPD] was 30 years old and was about to receive the police department’s Medal of Valor for his heroic rescue efforts the day of the Oklahoma City bombing, which occurred on April 19, 1995. Instead, his mother – Loudella - was given the Medal of Valor at Sgt. Yeakey’s graveside burial ceremony just hours before the official awards ceremony would take place in Northeast Oklahoma City at the National Cowboy Hall of Fame Complex.

Yeakey was the first to arrive on the scene that terrible day and saved the lives of (8) - eight people from the rubble of the building and the horrific effects of the explosion."

The article went on to say Yeakey committed suicide because he was living with emotional pain, because he could not do more to help the people injured in the bombing, and that he was suffering from intense survivor guilt which he was unable to manage.

But others in Oklahoma City, including the family of Terrance Yeakey, insist that his death was not a suicide at all, but a brutal murder, and suggest that local law enforcement were complicit in covering up this murder.

On September 26, 2009 the Yeakey family spoke out for the first time on video for an interview with investigative journalists from the talk radio show - Radio Free Oklahoma [], and with an American Studies PhD student from the University of Buffalo who is writing a dissertation on the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.

What these researchers found was that the facts surrounding Yeakey’s death on May 8, 1996.are quite disturbing, and that the treatment of the Yeakey family in the aftermath of the death was beyond appalling.

The facts are these;

At 9:00 a.m., May 8, 1996, Officer Yeakey had been seen exiting his Oklahoma City apartment with nine boxes of videos and files. He then drove to the police station where he had an argument with his supervisors. He was told to 'drop it' or he'd 'wind up dead.'

Yeakey was also due for a meeting with the heads of several federal agencies that morning. He apparently decided to skip the meetings, instead, driving straight to a storage locker he maintained in Kingfisher.

What he didn't realize was that the FBI had him under surveillance, and began pursuit. The six-year OCPD veteran and former Sheriff's Deputy easily eluded his pursuers. Once at his storage facility, he secured his files.

What were in the files? According to one source, incriminating photos and videos of the bombed-out building. Perhaps more.

On the way back, the feds caught up with him just outside of El Reno. "He had nothing on him at that point. Just copies of copies."


One of the last people Yeakey had talked to was a friend who knew he was on a mission of private investigation. Yeakey had told him that he was on his way to El Reno to check something out, but first he had to shake the FBI agents who were following him.

He reportedly stopped at a cafe in El Reno and spoke with a friend and had either lunch or coffee there around noon.

While it is not known exactly what transpired next, at approximately 6:00 p.m. that evening, Canadian County Deputy Sheriff Mike Ramsey was cruising the area near the old El Reno reformatory when he noticed an abandoned vehicle in a field.

Ramsey came upon the empty car which he immediately recognized as Yeakey's.

"Immediately hair stood up on the back of my neck," said the deputy.

There was blood on both seats, and a razor blade lying on the dash. Yeakey was nowhere to be found.

The deputy immediately called for a homicide investigator, and taped off the scene.

It is important to note exactly how thirty year old Officer Terry Yeakey died:

He'd been handcuffed, hog-tied, dragged and brutally beaten. Rope marks extended to the back side of his neck. His wrists, arms and throat were slashed,(according to the funeral director, all of those slashing wounds were a good two to three inches deep, severing arteries, tendons and ligiments), and then Terry Yeakey had been shot in the head - execution style. Blood, which was not his, was also found on his shirt.

His body was found a mile from his blood-soaked car. The inside of Terrys private automobile was described by witnesses as looking like someone had butchered a hog on the front seat. Although reports say that his wounds were caused by a razor blade, a unexplained bloody knife was found inside the closed glove box. When his locked car was opened by authorities there was so much blood inside it ran out the door.

Another confidential source 'described in intimate detail,' the state of the Yeakey's car. The seats had been completely unbolted, the floorboards ripped up, and the side panels removed, all in an apparent effort to find the incriminating documents compiled by Sargeant Yeakey.

There were also burn marks on the floor. Apparently, the killers had used Yeakey's car to destroy what little evidence they had discovered.

Exactly what happened after Yeakey was stopped, and in what order, only his potential murderers know for sure

There was little or no blood where Yeakey's body was found, a mile away.

Oklahoma City had a state of the art Forensics Laboratory and a DNA Laboratory in 1995.

Although forensics are standard procedure in the event of a violent or suspicious death, especially that of a police officer, Yeakey's car was never dusted for prints and no autopsy was ever conducted.

According to the "official" report, while still inside his Ford Probe that he had parked on a lonely country road, Yeakey slashed himself 11 times on both forearms before cutting his throat twice near the jugular vein.

Then, then after losing somewhere between two to three pints of blood, Yeakey supposedly got out of his car, and, apparently seeking an even more private place to die, he crawled 8,000 feet through rough terrain, crept under a barbed wire fence, waded through a culvert, then lay down in a ditch before shooting himself in the head with a small caliber revolver, which he apparently took with him to the hereafter.

It is worth noting that Yeakey's condition (Yeakey had Sickle- Cell Anemia--a blood-cell-related condition that caused seizures. ) would have rendered him too weak to walk the mile and a half from his car to where his body was found after losing two to three pints of blood.

Independent investigators quietly noted that if Yeakey shot himself with his own gun, a Glock 9mm, there would have been significantly more damage to his head than was evident, to say nothing of the fact that it would have been nigh unto impossible to fire a gun with his arteries, tendons and ligaments severed.

The rope burns on his neck, handcuff bruises to his wrists, and muddy grass embedded in his slash wounds strongly indicated that Yeakey had some help in traversing his final distance.

However, the information about the victim undergoing a violent beating prior to his suicide was left off Dr. Larry Balding's report.

The bullets entrance wound was in the right temple, above the eye. It went through the policemans head and exited in the area of the left cheek, near the bottom of the earlobe line.

The execution style bullet trajectory indicates that it was fired from a 40-45 degree angle above Yeakey's head.

There was a barrel print but no powder burns. A silencer had been used.

Oklahoma City's Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Larry Balding, quickly ruled the death a 'suicide.'

The ME's field investigator, Jeffrey Legg, also reported that Yeakey "had been drinking heavily" the day before, based on statements made by OCPD Homicide Detective Dicus and Detective Mullinex.

Yet Terrance Yeakey didn't drink, and their own report concluded that there was no alcohol in the body at the time of death.

Dr. Larry Balding, who signed off on the Yeakey report is adamant. 'I can tell you unequivocally and without a doubt that there was no other ME report.' YET, another medical examiner's report - quickly redacted and hidden from public view - showed that Yeakey's face was bruised and swollen.

The funeral director reported that the cuts described by Dr. Larry Balding as superficial in the medical examiners report were so severe that they had to be sewn up to prevent leakage before the body could even be embalmed.

Major Steve Upchurch denied that Yeakey's throat had been slashed at all.

Many people in both the Oklahoma Ciy Police Department and the Medical Examiners office participated in the cover-up of Sargeant Terry Yeakey's murder.

Yeakey's private bombing reports were missing and have never been found.

Although Yeakey's death had occurred in El Reno, the Oklahoma City Police Department and the FBI took over the crime scene, squeezing the El Reno Police Department out of the picture.

According to unnamed officers, 40 or more law enforcement personnel were at the scene combing the area for the suicide weapon, but were unsuccessful for more than an hour.

But miraculously, after an FBI helicopter landed at the scene carrying FBI SAC Bob Ricks, Yeakeys weapon was suddenly discovered only five minutes later.

Of course, it was not Yeakeys police issue handgun, and the description of the weapon has never been made public, but the official record immediately became that of suicide.

"The burning question here is why he didn't just shoot himself in the first place, if suicide was his aim," one investigator remarked dryly.

One retired cop, who preferred anonymity, suggested that the strange hush-up of a cop killing was easily instigated by the FBI because of its knowledge of drug crimes within the ranks of the OCPD. Its a hammer that [FBI agents] have held over our heads for a long time, he said.

Yeakey had witnessed things during his response to the bombing which did not agree with the ‘official version’ of events touted by the national media and law enforcement at that time. Yeakey had been collecting evidence which supported and documented the inconsistencies he witnessed the morning of the bombing at the scene itself.

Far from being suicidal, Yeakey was in the process of achieving some major life goals. He was scheduled to be interviewed a final time with the FBI in Irving, TX.

He was planning on working for the FBI in Dallas and moving there with his sister and brother in law. Yeakey, a Gulf War – I veteran who had served as an M.P. for two years in Saudi Arabia, was also a seven year veteran of the OCPD and had just been promoted to Sergeant. [November of 1995]

Several weeks before his death he had been awarded the Key to the City of El Reno, OK for his heroism during the aftermath of the OKC bombing. Yeakey was uncomfortable with hero awards. He didn't consider himself a hero. To his way of thinking, he had just been doing his job.

Additionally, Yeakey had reconciled with his ex-wife and plans were set to remarry her shortly after his move to Dallas, TX.

Despite all of this, Yeakey was living under constant scrutiny for his refusal to go along with official versions of events during and after the OKC bombing; and because of his refusal to change his story about what he saw that fateful day, he was the target of horrific persecution from his brothers in law enforcement – up to and including OCPD Chief Sam Gonzales, his C.O. - Lt. Joann Randall, his alleged ‘good friend’ Jim Ramsey, and several others on the force at that time.

Although he was looking forward to his new job with the FBI, Yeakey was described by his family as a man who was also living in great fear at this time, and who was preoccupied with the harassment he was being subjected to on a daily basis.

When Yeakey showed up at his oldest sister’s home the evening before his supposed suicide; he was physically ill.

When she attempted to take him to the emergency room, Yeakey would not allow this because, he told her, “They can find me there.”

Yeakey never told her who “they” were in an attempt to protect her.

Yeakey left his sister’s house that evening, and was found dead the next day in a remote field in El Reno, Oklahoma less than two miles from the front gate of the El Reno Federal Penitentiary; thirty-two miles due west of the OKC bombing site in downtown Oklahoma City.

Immediately upon being notified of Terrance Yeakey’s death, his family insisted that Yeakey had not killed himself. Their conclusion was based on the manner of death, Yeakey’s personality, his recent statements about the future, along with the lack of an investigation and autopsy.

At first they tried to get answers.

Why wasn’t there a proper investigation? Where was the weapon he shot himself with? Why wasn’t an autopsy conducted? As they asked questions in the following days, they would sometimes be approached by others in the police department, who told them in no uncertain terms, but off the record, that Yeakey had been murdered.

As a result of their inquiries they were harassed and followed by Oklahoma City police and others. Unmarked cars sat in front of their homes for hours and this stalking was caught on video by the family.

Shortly after his death, Tonia Yeakey had her home broken into and a balloon was left in her house. Written on the balloon in black marker were the words, “we know where you are.” This harassment and surveillance had a chilling effect on the surviving Yeakey family and on their inquiries into Terrance’s death, which were in effect shut down... until fourteen years after the fact.

Yeakey’s 91 year old grandmother, Mary Kuykendahl – says that it is important that she knows who killed her grandson and implores anyone who can help her to step forward: “From my heart I want something to happen to show he had no right to be killed. His life was taken away for nothing.”

His oldest sister, Vikki Yeakey – speaking out again after all of those years, stated that she knew as soon as she was told by the OCPD that Yeakey had committed suicide that it was untrue, “I screamed out He didn't take his life. Someone murdered him.

Yet detectives told her that she was crazy and that she watched too much television. “I had just seen him the night before. He was mentally fine...I wanted answers that night.” But, she says, they rushed her through the paperwork all the while telling her she was “crazy.” She asks, “Who was he running from? Who was he trying to protect?...I am doing this interview to reach out to the world, to anyone that can help.”

Another sister, Lashawn Hargrove says, “He was an awesome older brother. He was always all about his work. He was serious about being a cop.” When she received news of his death she says she dropped the phone and “began to sob.” She felt nauseous. She needed to get to her family.

Later OCPD would approach her and say “sorry for your loss,” but soon after, she says, the family was told that they needed to “keep our mouths shut,” and were continuously told that the death was a suicide. She feels that her brother’s death deserves answers and an investigation that were never provided, “I want justice for his life. He needs to have his story told. I wish I had him back.”

When Yeakey’s mother, received a call notifying her of the death she was told by the OCPD not to drive anywhere and that a car would come to pick her up. This was around 10 PM, but by 1 AM the promised transportation had not arrived. In fact, they never showed up for Yeakey’s grieving mother, “No one ever came.

Yeakey’s mother says that for fourteen years she has been “going over and over something I don't believe to be true. I believe it to be murder. I don't know who did it. [That’s] why we need need to put your child to rest and without knowing what happened [we can’t]…I vowed I will never give up. I need answers. If there's ANYONE who could help I would appreciate it.”

The family says that the death of Yeakey is a taboo subject in Oklahoma City.

Shortly after the bombing, Yeakey appeared at his ex-wife's."About two weeks before his death he came to my apartment trying to give me these insurance policies. He'd come into my home at strange times -- 2:30 in the morning, 4 in the morning, unannounced, trying to give me life insurance policies. He kept telling me we needed to get remarried immediately, or me and the girls would not be taken care of... I mean, why would a guy tell you to take a life insurance policy, knowing damn well it wouldn't pay for a suicide? He obviously knew he was in danger...He sat on my living room couch and cried and told me how he had a fight with [his supervisors] Lt. Randall and Maj. Upchurch. He did not tell me what that entailed, but he was scared. He was crying so badly, he was shaking. He wouldn't totally voice whatever it was. It was like he'd be just about to tell me. he'd want to spill his guts - and then he stopped, and he just cried. And that's when he kept insisting that I take the insurance policy".

Few American's outside of Oklahoma City have any idea of the wide-spread harassment, intimidation, threats and violence that has been directed against many individuals there since the bombing. After Officer Yeakey's murder, a very chilling term began to be heard around town: "You'd better watch it or they'll do a Yeakey on you."

On April 24, two weeks before he was found dead, the Yeakey's Explorer began acting strangely. When Tonia pulled it into the local Aamco Transmission Center, she found that it had been tampered with. "Somebody who knew what they were doing pulled hoses from you car," said Todd Taylor, the chief mechanic. "I'm sorry to tell this ma'am, but this is not just something you can pull randomly...." Taylor also said he though Tonia's brakes had been tampered with.

The Ford's brakes went out suddenly while Tonia was traveling at 40 mph. "I went to brake," she said, "and guess what? No brakes!" The large 4 X 4 slammed into the back of smaller car, damaging it badly. "The message is 'we can get to you if we want to,'" she concluded.


Shortly after his death, Tonia Yeakey became a victim of harassment and intimidation as well. She, too, was asking questions that many officials around Oklahoma City didn't want to deal with. At one point, during a year's time, Tonia Yeakey and the couple's two small daughters moved four times. On one occasion, she'd come home and the front door was off its hinges and a get-well card had been neatly attached to the closet door in her bedroom. Private conversations in her home were secretly recorded and would appear on her telephone answering machine.

Tonya later reported in a radio interview that Yeakey had shared a secret safe deposit box with Dr. Charles Chumley at one of the downtown Oklahoma City banks. Despite denials by OCPD officials, Mrs. Yeakey maintains that Yeakey and Chumley were friends even before the bombing and that they had conferred several times regarding pictures from the scene and the distorted truth of the official story.

She suspects that the bank box contained incriminating pictures, but the private bank box in mention was closed and its contents emptied immediately after Yeakeys death. Mrs. Yeakey does not know who authorized it, and whatever contents were there have never surfaced

The official record conveniently showed Terry Yeakey was "fired" from the Oklahoma City Police Department the day before his suicide. Apparantly Tonia and the couple's young children, would be left with nothing.


Make no mistake about it, Terry Yeakey died in the line of duty. A "line of duty" which began when he got out of his patrol car at the Murrah Federal Building just minutes after the bombing, and began to selflessly help others.

Sources have warned Tonia away from pursuing an independent investigation. They said, "two U.S. Senators would go down" if she pursued it.

One of them reportedly told her he wouldn't pursue it "even if his own mother was in the ground."


Another interesting case of "suicide" in Oklahoma, since the bombing, is that of Kenneth Trentadue, who as the result of violating conditions of his parole in California, was re-incarcerated and sent to a federal (transfer) facility in Oklahoma.

Mr. Trentadue, the brother of a prominent Salt Lake City, Utah attorney, supposedly committed suicide by hanging himself. But in actuality managed to commit a "suicide" very similar to Terry Yeakey's (minus the gunshot-wound-to-the-head). Only Kenneth Trentadue's was committed with knotted or "braided" bedsheet, barely long enough to fit around his neck in a "suicide-proof" prison cell.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported (Sat. July 11, 1998 - M.E. says Trentadue death "suicide"!).

But the paper later reported the trustees who cleaned Mr. Trentadue's cell after his so-called "suicide" found copious amounts of blood inside. This included bloody fingerprints up a wall, to within a few inches of a "panic button" on or near the ceiling.

When his family was contacted by prison officials and informed of his "suicide", they were asked if they wanted his remains cremated. They indicated they did not, and after a very difficult time and much red-tape, the body was finally shipped back to them.

Skeptical of the official reports of a suicide, family members removed the mortuary make-up and were shocked to find part of Kenneth Trentadue's skull crushed, his knuckles damaged, bruises, puncture-and-slash-wounds over a good portion of his body (including the soles of his feet) and his throat slashed. Boot heel marks were apparent around the right eye and on his chest. All evidence points to the fact Kenneth Trentadue was subdued after a fight - brutally beaten, tortured and murdered.

An inmate who later came forward and claimed he witnessed Trentadue being beaten to death by his interrogators was himself found hanging in a federal prison cell in 2000.

“Shortly before he was executed I received a message from Timothy McVeigh who told me that when he saw my brother’s photograph and heard what happened to him, he knew the FBI had killed my brother because they mistook him for Richard Lee Guthrie.”

Trentadue said he believes Guthrie was the man known as John Doe 2, McVeigh’s accomplice in carrying out the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building, an individual seen by multiple eyewitnesses, yet omitted from the "official" story by the authorities.

Guthrie and Kenneth Trentadue’s physical description and movements were exactly the same, right down to the dragon tattoo on each’s left forearm.

Subsequently, Jesse Trentadue began a quest to determine why exactly his brother had been murdered, leading him to file many Freedom of Information Act Requests about the bombing and related matters.

On September 28, 2009, attorney Jesse Trentadue made national news when portions of surveillance tapes of the bombing were begrudgingly released by the FBI under the orders a federal judge.

Not surprisingly, Trentadue found that the tapes had been tampered with.

Many Americans who are familiar with the Trentadue case see a chilling similarity between Officer Terry Yeakey's "suicide" and Kenneth Trentadue's. Especially when each occurred in such close proximity to the other, in and around El Reno and Oklahoma City, after the bombing.

Like Terry Yeakey, Kenneth Trentadue, (although smaller) was also a powerfully-built man. He lifted weights regularly, had a 19-inch neck and was a street-fighter with street savvy. In short, he knew how to take care of himself.

The suspicious death of Kenneth Trentadue at the Oklahoma City Federal Transfer Center in August 1995 was ruled a suicide despite the opinion of the Dr. Frederick Jordan – the Oklahoma State Medical Examiner.

Including Chumley and Yeakey, it has been reported that there have been more than 30 suspicious deaths of witnesses who harbored information pertinent to the truth in the OKC case.


Sargeant Don Browning, a K9 unit police officer for OKC who himself pulled many living and dead out of the Murrah rubble that day, had the courage to testify before the Oklahoma County Grand Jury and stand up for Sargeant Terry Yeakey, stating that although the FBI and police chief Sam Gonzales had conspired with Oklahoma City's Chief Medical Examiner, Dr. Larry Balding to to have Yeakey's death labled a suicide, Yeakey had actually been brutally murdered.

Browning complained strongly that the autopsy should have been done and stated that the OKC police chief Sam Gonzales and the FBI had covered up the circumstances of Yeakeys death.

Browning also said that the Police chaplain Jack Poe had betrayed the confidences of many like Yeakey who had sought help (pretending to offer help but really trying to learn where to plug up the holes in the coverup).

He also complained of FBI agents being outside who had advance knowledge when the bomb went off.

Noting that Yeakey had ultimately pulled ten men out of the building (four survived) and was the first officer at the scene, Browning stated that the FBI and the police tried to spread a lie that Yeakey was unstable and had marriage problems to counter Yeakeys attempts to get the FBI and police chief in trouble for not trying to stop the bombing in advance.

Browning also stated that Yeakey even was pounding the desk and yelling at the OKC Councilman Mark Schwartz shortly before Yeakey was found murdered.

Yeakey had been demanding answers from Schwartz about the members of the City council, (Mayor Ronald J. Norick, Frosty Peak of Ward 1, Mark Schwartz of Ward 2, Jack W. Cornett of Ward 3, Frances Lowrey of Ward 4, Jerry W. Foshee of Ward 5, Ann Simank of Ward 6, Willa Johnson of Ward 7, Guy Liebmann of Ward 8), Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating, the fire chief Gary Marrs, the police chief Sam Gonzales and the FBI, who had advance notice and had actually met about the warning on the Monday before the bombing.

It has been said that for his part in the cover-up, OKC Councilman Mark Schwartz had been rewarded with a high paying job at DOE legal department in DC in Dec 1998 even though he had no previous energy legal experience.

It has also been said that Chief Sam Gonzales was rewarded for his part in the cover-up by being made head of Project Megiddo and a liaison between the FBI and police departments around the country (federalization of police departments).


Oklahoma City Police Chief Sam Gonzales began his career in law enforcement in the Dallas, Texas police department in 1963.
President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas in November of 1963. A massive cover-up ensued.

Grand Jury testimony accused Oklahoma City Police Chief Sam Gonzales and others of conspiring with the FBI to cover up the brutal murder of Oklahoma Police Sargeant Terry Yeakey, who had learned too much about government complicity in the Murrah Federal Building bombing.

For a period of 6 years, starting in May of 1998, former Oklahoma City Police Chief Sam Gonzales worked with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He is now with Remlu, Inc in New York City, a company which specializes in Emergency Preparedness Planning

Dallas - Oklahoma City - New York City
Memorable Locations.

"The Final Jihad", a novel said to be a fictional account of terror and intrigue, was authored by Oklahoma governor Frank Keating's brother, Martin Keating.

Written in 1991, but not released until 1996, it was called prophetic because many of the "terrorist" crimes which have been perpetrated bear an amazing similarity to its story line.

Four years before the devastating Oklahoma City bombing, Martin Keating wrote of a terrorist network in Oklahoma with a central figure named Tom McVey. He told of the terrorist's arrest based on a minor traffic violation by an unsuspecting highway patrolman.

At the time Timothy McVeigh was originally apprehended by an unsuspecting state trooper near Perry Oklahoma- only an hour and a half after the bombing- televised news accounts for several hours thereafter were reporting the arrest of "Thomas McVeigh"

The publicity notes which promoted the book on an Internet site claimed that;

"Martin Keating is a master storyteller with unique access to government intelligence agencies and clandestine terrorist groups. His brother Frank Keating, currently governor of Oklahoma, is a former FBI agent and assistant secretary of the Treasury who supervised the Secret Service, U.S. Customs, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms."

The notes further reveal that Keating was "introduced to the intelligence community through generations of family involvement. "Martin Keating knows intimate details of what the rest of us can only imagine. Armed with firsthand knowledge...Keating accurately reveals what the highest government officials have known."

Keatings book was completed in 1991, prior to the acts of terrorism he describes. In 1991 Keating "accurately reveals what the highest government officials have known."

Keating detailed beforehand knowledge in his book "The Final Jihad", relating a whole series of pre-scripted "terrorist" activities, False Flag operations, which included the Oklahoma City bombing, the Arizona Amtrak derailment, the plane crash into the White House, the World Trade Center bombing and TWA Flight 800.

Think About It.
Click on the photograph to learn more about the similarities between the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11.

Yeaky research provided by: American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003
Yeaky research also provided by: Wendy S. Painting, Michael A. O'Camb,
Devvy Kidd, Patrick B. Briley.

KWTV Channel 9 in Oklahoma City
1995 broadcast of story of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrow Federal Building



Explore more on The Disclosure Project - 1

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criminal justice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.